Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Technology Specialist will work directly the account managers to offer their expertise in pre-sale and post-sale accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between clients, partners, and the software engineering and operations team.
- Prepare specific reports for each customer as they relate to the latest cyber threats.
- Oversee full deployments and ensure customer success throughout the deployment and integration process.
- Provide technical expertise to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Report feedback to senior management on each customer accounts.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, physics, or mathematics.
- GPA 3.5 or higher preferred.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Experience with customer-facing full sales cycle activities.
- Experience with network and security devices/systems.
- Experience of web technologies and programming/scripting languages (e.g. C, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.) is also desirable.
- Travel will be required both nationally and international.