Client Description: Our client is a fast growing leader in the design and manufacturing of medical devices.
Position Summary: The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for finding, interviewing, and hiring outstanding individuals for new positions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source for passive and active candidates by phone or email.
- Ensure all candidates have a positive experience with the company, even if they are not hired.
- Schedule candidate interviews and phone screens; answer candidate inquiries.
- Coordinate with hiring managers on screening, testing, interviewing and hiring.
- Maintain job postings on company website and external job sites, continually identifying new sources.
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting events.
- Two years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple searches and candidates simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.