Client Description: Collegial Services is a career staffing and consulting firm with a nationwide client base.
Position Summary: Collegial Services is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist to our team. The right candidate will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing and hiring outstanding individuals for new positions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source for active and passive candidates by phone or email.
- Schedule candidate interviews and phone screens; answer candidate inquiries.
- Coordinate with hiring managers on screening, testing, interviewing and hiring.
- Maintain job postings on company website and external job sites.
- Provide excellent customer experience for all candidates.
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting events.
- Understand client’s requirements to best match job seekers to skills and company culture resulting in marketing highly qualified professionals to hiring managers.
- Responding quickly and with urgency to client and candidate inquiries.
- Flawless writing and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree; two years of recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable making new relationships.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple searches and candidates simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.