Client Description: Our client is a leading provider of enterprise SMS text messaging in the US and UK.
Position Summary: The Strategic Marketing Manager will develop and implement US and UK marketing plans.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the US/UK Sales Strategy (market needs, customers, target segments, use cases, and competition) to develop marketing plans.
- Identify US/UK marketing effectiveness goals and targets in partnership with sales and broader marketing team.
- Develop, agree, track and report on marketing measures (including effectiveness and ROI) for US/UK marketing activity (leads, opportunities/pipeline, gross profit, etc).
- Monitor financial results and budget/forecasting requirements for US/UK in order to pro-actively suggest marketing initiatives to improve result.
- Analyze and recommend industry events that would provide company with speaking, networking, and sponsorship opportunities.
- Accountable for delivering company events within US/UK markets as required to hit local targets.
- Partner with US/UK Channel Sales to identify and seek out channel partnership opportunities.
- Deliver joint marketing efforts (with Sales) with the most relevant local partners to impact financial results.
- Produce (or repurpose) campaigns and content suitable for the local market.
- As appropriate, act as the lead for campaigns that run across other regions.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing.
- Experience working in or for regional sales teams.
- Experience in generalist marketing role across acquisition, retention and content development.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at one time for various stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excel at collaborating with and influencing multiple stakeholders across functional groups and locations to achieve the team and organisation’s goals.