Client Description: Our client develops an investment platform to allow the purchase, selling and management of single family rental properties.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design client-side web applications.
- Architect, code, and support for design, maintainability and reusability.
- Evaluate problems and help create solutions.
- Ensure product quality and timeliness of work, provide direction and resolve issues to meet company goals.
- Develop new and refine existing processes to enhance quality and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with UI Development.
- Experience in Ember, Angular, and/or React.
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3.
- Experience with .NET is a plus.
- Problem-solving abilities, customer focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to work fast-paced environment independently.
- Clear and concise communication style and strong communication/intrapersonal skills.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven team environment.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance.
- Benefits for commuters.
- Snacks and meals and company sponsored events.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Equity incentives.