Client Description: Our client is a furniture manufacturer and designer for commercial businesses.
Position Summary: The Sales Support Specialist will act as a liaison between the company and the independent reps and national sales channel dealerships located throughout the country.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collaborating with designated sales managers to develop and revise sales forecasts for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance.
- Provide quotes for all company products to dealers and independent representative groups.
- Act as main point of contact, facilitating communication between internal sales reps and clients. Ask questions of representatives in order to find out necessary information for each project. Provide suggestions and recommendations to sales representatives in order to meet their needs.
- Follow up on sales quotes and opportunities, utilizing Salesforce to track and document new and existing orders.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ year’s related experience and prior working experience with commercial office furniture businesses preferred.
- Have a friendly personality, able to get along with all personalities.
- Be adaptable and flexible, able to “wear many hats”.
- Have a tech-savvy/tech-oriented skill set.
- Great communication skills in person, over the phone, and via written correspondence.
- Previous experience with Netsuite helpful.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint primarily).
- Previous customer service experience helpful.