Client Description: Our client, a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Sales Engineer will be responsible for supporting the sales team to evaluate processes, including architectural recommendations, troubleshooting and addressing configuration issues.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Align client needs products and services offered.
- Provide informative and engaging products demonstrations.
- Understand and communicate the benefits for products offered verses competing products with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Oversee deployments and ensure customer success throughout the deployment and integration process.
- Provide technical expertise to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Manage and execute on-site and remote technical Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Support pre and post sales by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Enterprise technical sales experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working on complex sales cycles.
- Knowledge of SaaS business model and technologies.
- Highly driven, self-directed and resourceful individual with a strong sense of urgency.