Client Description: Our client helps advertising and marketing agencies optimize their digital ads.
Position Summary: The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for identifying and educating potential new clients in an effort to generate new business opportunities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pipeline new client prospects by phone, email, and social media or in person.
- Inform and qualify new prospects.
- Research and create strategies to target new companies and develop new client relationships.
- Develop and execute focused sales campaigns and activities.
- Respond to all inbound calls, website inquiries, and referrals.
- Work with account managers to identify new contact and company leads.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university. Marketing degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience.
- Driven and self-motivated personality is a must.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.