Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Research Analyst will be responsible for working with the team in Europe to develop, edit and review threat reports for our client and their customers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect threat statistical reports and trends in order to communicate findings to the various teams within the company.
- Download and prepare international reports to be sent to executive level management.
- Implementing new processes or improve the current overall reporting process in order to make reports easier to understand.
- Independently identify where there is a need for process improvements and take the steps to implement the new processes.
- Bachelor’s degree (Linguistics major preferred).
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Spanish a must.
- Ability to distinguish between different dialects.
- Experience with coding is a plus.
- An analytical mindset.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Superb organization skills.