Client Description: Our client works with organizations and schools to run effective fundraising campaigns.
Position Summary: The Renewal Sales / Account Executive will work with the Sales Team to implement our client’s software technology in high school and college campuses nationwide.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of key relationships to secure ongoing revenue.
- Meet or exceed sales goals both quarterly and annually.
- Ensure a successful software sales, implementation and renewals experience for each client.
- Research and create strategies to target new companies and develop new client relationships.
- Develop and execute focused sales campaigns and activities.
- Collaborate with sales, support and development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of inside or outside sales experience required.
- Former student athletes preferred.
- Software industry sales experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word required.
- Experience with CRM’s required.
- Driven and self-motivated personality is a must.
- Ability to learn a vast quantity of information quickly.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Uncapped commissions.
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Paid time off and sick time, holiday and birthday pay.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Employee Training Development.