Client Description: Our client offers solutions to help with construction, engineering, and environmental projects.
Position Summary: The Proposal Manager will be responsible managing all documentation stages and of the proposal and statement of qualifications (SOQ) process for commercial, federal and private industries.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate proposal development, graphics and proposal production.
- Lead technical staff through the proposal development process.
- Document cover letters, executive summaries, resumes, descriptions for the project, and format/edit proposals.
- Maintain all marketing materials, SOQ, proposals, presentations, other related documentation in order to win contract from various agencies.
- Train and mentor junior and support staff.
- Delegate work within business and project support teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year college or university.
- 5 to 8 years of industry-related experience (3 years’ work experience in a marketing department within the A/E/C industry preferred).
- 1+ years’ experience with full-cycle project management working on federal proposals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be analytical with attention to detail, able to multi-task, and be well organized.
- Must be driven and have a winning attitude, as well as, the ability to work independently and with a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Creative Suite.