Client Description: Our client provides companies with modern office furnishings.
Position Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for managing the entire project scope, schedule and costs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop complete project schedule and preliminary customer status report.
- Develop the project budget, and ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Survey and evaluate building access and site conditions identifying potential obstacles and provide the best solution.
- Verify the accuracy of specifications and pricing and generate installation quotes.
- Attend project meetings
- Facilitate any needed changes to the original project scope.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation in accordance with the agreed upon schedule.
- Oversee entire project installation to ensure design accuracy and design intent.
- Develop punchlist and schedule repair and completion.
- Upon request, develop Project Standards Binders, with the assistance of Design.
- Upon request, conduct client orientation to familiarize users with new furniture.
- Manage client relations and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience in furniture project management, or in an equivalent industry, ie: construction management.
- High drive for customer satisfaction and empathy for customers.
- Ability to Multi task – availability for evening and weekend work when required by the project.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other MS Office programs, including MS Project.
- Proficiency of Adobe Acrobat.
- Clean DMV and current auto insurance.