Client Description: Our client provides weather measurement equipment and services to companies in the solar industry.
Position Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for providing clients with timely service and high-quality data, as well as ensuring there is comprehensive documentation of all projects.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continually assess projects in all stages; implement and assign appropriate next steps
- Open and maintain lines of communication between Project Management and other departments through use of web-based project management and Kanban software.
- Set goals and expectations for and ensure quality in the workmanship of the shop and the field teams
- Communicate progress to clients through internal and external status reports and other client communications
- Research and manage daily issues regarding staff, processes, procedures, and client needs
- Generate and review pertinent records and deliverables
- Represent company at professional conferences to promote the company as needed
- Manage and execute professional service requests
- Work closely with upper management to evolve processes to fit changing business goals
- Advise upper management on systemic issues identified through client interaction
- Assist with new business opportunities, including identification of organic growth within existing accounts, development of proposals (including estimated budgets), and development of new business presentations
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of project management experience
- Able to concisely and effectively present information
- Able to clearly communicate with team members and clients both verbally and in written business correspondence
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form is expected
- Proficiency in web navigation
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Collegial, results-oriented team atmosphere, periodic bonuses, company-sponsored professional conference and training attendance