Client Description: Our client uses artificial intelligence solutions to help sales teams target and acquire new clients.
Position Summary: The Product Marketing Associate will be responsible for managing allgo-to-market strategy and sales enablement by creating packaging, pricing and tools to support the sales and marketing teams.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and assemble sales and marketing content (such as case studies, blogs, and presentations) and use creativity to drive the development of videos, infographics, and other media
- Develop product positioning and messaging that will effectively communicate the value and necessity of all products
- Plan new product launches and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of all sales and marketing plans
- Research and communicate what industry competitors’ are marketing and selling and the trends of buyers in an effort to gain business from competitors
- Communicate the value proposition to the sales team and create the sales tools to assist in selling products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years B2B product marketing
- Experience working at a small to medium sized SAAS company preferred
- Experience in high quality content writing a MUST and the ability to work independently to create content and datasheets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task, pay close attention to detail, and have the ability of handle tight deadlines
- Must be driven and have a winning attitude, have the ability to work independently and with a collaborative team
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint