Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing company in the food services industry with a focus on health and wellness.
Position Summary: The Overnight Stock and Inventory Associate be responsible for managing the inventory, quality control and presentation of organic snacks and catering for San Franciso Bay Area fast-growing tech startup companies.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional client experience and quality products to clients and work with account managers to deliver services.
- Promote company culture through client interaction and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage inventory and restocking all of the products with strong attention to detail using internal applications and tools.
- Maintain clean client facilities and all internal equipment and appliances.
- Ensure quality of products including dry goods, beverages, perishable produce, coffee and dairy.
- Adhere to all food safety procedures and complete all safety training and assessments.
- Customer service experience is required; start-up experience a plus
- Ability to frequently lift up to 15+ pounds, comfortable working on feet, frequent bending and lifting
- Monthly social events.
- Positive attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter and solutions-oriented.