Client Description: Our client, a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Office Administrator will be responsible for working with office executives and staff to ensure their administrative needs are met and daily operations run smoothly.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calendar management – plan and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Create corporate communications and correspondence of behave of executives.
- Answer calls, take messages and route calls and correspondence; greet all office visitors and check them in.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Maintain all employee and client files and records.
- Organize team and client events.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year university.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience.
- C-Level support experience preferred.
- MS Office Suite products.
- Ability to multi-task and pivot from task to task well.
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills; maintain confidentiality
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.