Client Description: Our client is a leading international Bitcoin company.
Position Summary: The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for maintaining efficient heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze mechanical devices specifically for airflow control, power exchange and metal interface with exterior environment elements.
- Identify and recommend design changes, cost reductions, warranty improvements and manufacturing issues.
- Create and develop new products and concepts, as well as oversee development.
- Perform and analyzing tests to track results and recommend improvements.
- Perform root cause analysis and work towards resolutions.
- Oversee all required engineering qualification tests on the project.
- Write product specifications, document test results, prepare product operating instructions and review technical literature.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) is preferred.
- Experience working with Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE).
- Experience with mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, LabView)
- Superior Microsoft Office Suite knowledge-especially Excel; ProEngineer/Creo
- Ability of to create 2-D or 3-D designs in order to run simulations, analysis, and testing.
- Able to provide leadership, mentorship and support among team members.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Fundamentals of Engineering and Principles and Practice of Engineering tests -National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying is preferred.