Client Description: Our client is a growing technology firm in San Francisco.
Position Summary: The Marketing Manager will be in charge of creative marketing content, digital marketing and reporting.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive channel marketing campaigns through creation of creative content including collateral, presentations, webinars and events.
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of all regional sales and marketing communications.
- Work with internal web development team to update company website and digital marketing efforts.
- Assist graphic design teams to ensure company collateral has updated verbiage consistent with sales and company messaging.
- Effective and timely communication with current and prospective clients.
- Spearhead regional sales reporting, lead generation tracking and related sales/marketing analysis.
- Assist the Global Marketing Director in streamlining marketing automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field (required).
- Experience driving creative marketing campaigns within enterprise-level tech companies.
- Ability to deliver results in an autonomous working environment.
- Good team player with strong internal/external communication skills.
- Comfortable interfacing and presenting in front of clients, partners or internal team.
- Strong grammar, spelling and writing skills.
- Working experience with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 10-15% travel.