Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Marketing Intern will assist the marketing team in planning and managing events.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with marketing strategies and campaigns targeting clients and prospective clients regarding upcoming events.
- Manage a marketing campaign checklist to ensure all tasks are completed prior to and during each planned event.
- Interact with sales team ensure understanding of product knowledge and representation.
- Research and document current trends in the cyber security space.
- Update company database with marketing and event related information.
- Maintain social media campaigns and branding to target clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or working toward bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously demonstrate a calm, positive attitude.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments under moderate stress levels.