Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Marketing Executive will join a top-tier executive marketing team to support all creative & event-oriented marketing efforts including the creation and development of online & offline marketing campaigns.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing events across North America.
- Writing copy and content for online and offline marketing materials.
- Creating and executing online and offline lead generation programs.
- Coordinating marketing activities with the global marketing team.
- Full lead lifecycle and analytics tracking for marketing programs.
- Undergraduate degree from an Ivy League/top school.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Recent College Graduates.
- Experience in events management, copywriting, and digital marketing.
- Experience with copy writing / writing / events management.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (a sample will be requested).
- Experience writing high quality copy and content (a sample will be requested).
- An analytical mindset.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Superb organization skills.