Client Description: Our client is a residential mortgage lender creating custom loan plans that fit the needs of each individual client.
Position Summary: The Marketing Associate will focus on creating and maintaining digital marketing programs for the business.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support current clients and obtain new clients through digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain company website with creation of new content, update existing content and make changes to targeted content.
- Create original flyers for loan officers as needed.
- Implement and maintain social media campaigns to target audiences.
- Handle confidential projects and information.
- Mortgage or finance industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (2+ year of experience is a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong competence with Outlook, Adobe, and Photoshop.
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously demonstrate a calm, positive attitude.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments under moderate stress levels.