Client Description: Our client provides companies with modern office furnishings.
Position Summary: The Junior Account Manager is responsible assisting in the management all aspects of assigned client accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Manage the sales process and client relationships.
- Participate in the planning, budgeting and proposal writing.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in order to develop and maintain relationships.
- Respond to client needs and requirements.
- Assist to develop a sales strategy for target accounts.
- Provide prompt follow-up of leads and new prospects.
- Maintain account relationship after close of sales.
- Support the various internal teams as needed during the sales cycle.
- Attend product and sales trainings and meetings.
- Interface with vendors for product and pricing information.
- Update internal teams on statuses, timelines and required action steps.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year university.
- 1-2 years of account management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong knowledge of general business and corporate cultures.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.