Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Representative will work closely with marketing and sales teams and be the initial point of contact that sets the tone for an outstanding customer sales experience.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively prospect and generate new business leads through cold-calling
- Effectively communicate product details to both cold and warm leads
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns
- Develop target lists
- Foster and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients through providing demos, answering questions, and making sure client needs are met
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- 1–3 years’ experience in a sales support role or equivalent
- Motivated, competitive self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skill set
- Experience with SFDC, SugarCRM and/or LinkedIn