Client Description: Our client is a leading provider of enterprise SMS text messaging in the US.
Position Summary: The Healthcare Sales Executive will sell products and services and manage the entire sales process with healthcare clients.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy for all principal target accounts.
- Develop and implement a market plan for all assigned accounts.
- Follow-up promptly with leads and new prospects.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and prospective and existing clients.
- Identify client requirements to meet client needs.
- Present product demonstrations.
- Develop price quotations and proposals for clients.
- Attend networking events and make cold calls to connect with prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year University.
- 2-5 years’ experience in full-cycle healthcare sales.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proven presentation skills.
- Must be analytical, with attention to detail, able to multitask, and well organized.
- Strong knowledge of general business and corporate cultures.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.