Client Description: Our client provides communication integration services to connect software applications.
Position Summary: As the Executive Assistant/Office Manager, you will provide support to three executives. You will also manage all office related duties, as well as greet clients, candidates and other guests.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and gather documents for travel-related meetings
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail/shipping
- Organize and maintain the office, including reception area, lobby, conference rooms, and supply rooms
- Managing office projects and tasks as they arise
- Coordinate with other offices to schedule interviews for candidates
- Develop new operational policies and procedures, while continuing to improve the current processes
- Work with colleagues to help plan and organize events for team building activities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in calendaring, scheduling travel, and managing other office duties
- Ability to anticipate the needs of executives and the office
Experience in dealing with shifting priorities and managing several projects at one
- Receptionist and executive assistance experience is a plus
- Able to interact with a variety of people in various job functions