Client Description: Our client is an investment banking firm that provides financial advisory services.
Position Summary: The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to partners and executives and their staff to ensure administrative needs are met.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calendar management for complex executive calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference calls for partners, clients and staff.
- Support assigned executives, as well as investment banking team as needed.
- Schedule complex and frequently changing domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Prepare and process expense reports.
- Create corporate communications and correspondence on behave of executives.
- Manage receptionist: duties include answering calls, taking messages and routing calls and correspondence.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including ordering supplies and meals.
- Organize team and client events.
- Manage and coordinate vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year university.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience to a high-level C-suite executives.
- Ability to work with all levels of team members with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Advanced proficiency of MS Office Suite products.
- Outstanding organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and pivot from task to task well.
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills; maintain confidentiality.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.