Client Description: Our client has developed a software platform and training program aimed to help companies lower overall job related injuries and reduce workers comp costs.
Position Summary: The Enterprise Account Executive with primarily be responsibility for sell enterprise software solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with executive team to generate revenue by creating a pipeline of clients, drive deals and develop a sales process.
- Partner with sales team and manage large enterprise deals with brand name clients through the entire lifecycle-from initial outreach through close.
- Research and prospect into key verticals and accounts.
- Communicate value proposition and drive new customer engagement.
- Navigate complex company organizational structures to engage key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year University.
- 4+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Proven track record exceeding quota by closing large 6-figure deals.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, proven presentation skills to share product details with prospective clients.
- Must be analytical, with attention to detail, able to multitask and well organized.
- Adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Background in organized sports/experience working in a small team environment a plus.