Client Description: Our client assists companies in designing and outfitting their office spaces.
Position Summary: The Designer will be responsible for overall completion of design and related tasks for assigned projects.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs design and specifications using computer-aided equipment and software.
- Prepare, develop, and review block and schematic plan specifications and installations.
- Verify plan specifications and product inventory for client orders.
- Revise and update existing drawings and specifications as needed.
- Obtains client sign-off of final drawings.
- Act as primary client contact with regard to design-related questions.
- Work with sales staff to establish design requirements of proposal preparation.
- Prepare design proposals as needed.
- Provide consistently complete, accurate specifications.
- Generate accurate scope of job based on customer expectations.
- Ensure that furniture plans are code compliant.
- Participate in project meetings with sales staff and clients.
- Create graphic representation of design using assigned design software.
- Attend weekly team meetings and report on status of projects and workload.
- Bachelor’s degree-Interior Design from a four-year college or university
- Experience using Auto CAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Z-Axis and CAP.
- Revit experience a plus.
- Knowledge or expertise in systems furniture required.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.