Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: You will interact directly with both the customer and the software development team. Your role will be to investigate and explore new forms of cyber-attack through hands-on control of the Enterprise Immune System in real time.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively monitor and interpret potential and imminent threats to client’s environments
- Effectively communicate potential threat concerns to client representatives
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns
- Maintain a high level of curiosity and continually expand knowledge about cyber security and related products
- Foster relationships with current and prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above in Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in a customer facing role, cyber security or network consulting is a plus
- Experience with protocol analysis, penetration testing, malware discovery is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
- Experience with web technologies and/or program scripting languages is a plus (C, Python, Ruby, Perl) is desired