Client Description: Our client is a fast growing leader in the design and manufacturing of medical devices.
Position Summary: The Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for providing support to the Sales team and serving as a resource for information regarding the services, products and materials offered by our client.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all external customer inquiries from both international and domestic customers.
- Maintain internal database for all orders, inventory and customer order confirmations.
- Address and process customer complaints.
- Collaborate with sales team to provide accurate daily sales reports.
- Work on various projects with colleagues and upper management.
- An associate’s degree and two years administrative experience.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple searches and candidates simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.