Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing company in the food services industry with a focus on health and wellness.
Position Summary: The Client Experience Manager will be responsible for maintaining positive, on-going relationships with multiple client accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with current clients and focus on the overall client experience.
- Customize plans and contracts to cater to individual client’s needs.
- Ability to upsell current services and maintain high client retention.
- Prospect potential clients to develop new sales opportunities from start to close.
- Use the sales process to effectively manage client pipeline and sales forecast.
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management preferably in food service/hospitality.
- Experience with B2B preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with managing up to 20 accounts at a time.
- A strong passion for health and wellness.