Client Description: Our client is a residential mortgage lender.
Position Summary: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving market growth by identifying and developing new business, building strong client relationships, and overseeing the sales process. This position has the potential to earn their salary plus team bonuses, and numerous incentives based various metrics.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a mortgage analyst training.
- Establish new relationships with clients.
- Maintain relationships with clients, referral contacts, and team members.
- Plan and attend training seminars and social events.
- Participate in marketing and sales planning and design.
- Monitor sales and production data.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the marketing and sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Grade Point Average of 3.5 or higher.
- Hard working, willingness to learn and succeed.
- Ability to learn a vast quantity of information quickly.
- Willingness to work long hours and in a demanding environment when necessary.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.