Client Description: Our client is a BIM consulting company in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Position Summary: The BIM Project Engineer will be working with construction and contractor teams to ensure exceptional quality and service on all construction projects.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage BIM Project Documentation.
- Manage project from beginning to end – ensure all parties are communicating.
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors and conduct visual walkthroughs.
- Conduct weekly coordination meetings with project team members.
- Establish quality control procedures to check that all of the models are accurate.
- Identify and document clashes between different models.
- Lead projects through all development and planning stages and conduct follow up discussions with entire team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or mechanical engineering.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, hardworking and have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels.