Client Description: Our client is a residential property management company.
Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant supports the team’s efficiency and performs administrative tasks as needed.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client and internal correspondence.
- Making copies and sending faxes.
- Document, maintain, and organize all electronic and hard copy records.
- Answer and route telephone calls, and provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare contracts, obtain appropriate signatures; distribute and file documents accordingly.
- Obtain and track insurance certificates for all residents.
- Calendar administration and management of travel arrangements for executives.
- Two to three years’ experience in administrative assistant related positions.
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- Must be able to write and edit contract documents and basic/routine correspondence.
- Must be PC proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Browsers.
- Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and work productively in a fast paced work environment.