Client Description: Our client is a leading provider of enterprise SMS text messaging in the US.
Position Summary: The Account Manager will be responsible for the selling to, relationship management of, and retention of the company’s top accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a plan to increase profit from and retain the company’s top accounts.
- Maintain relationships with top client accounts in an effort to inform them of product, technology and other changes that could affect their account.
- Communicate all client account feedback to various company departments.
- Improve and solve issues related to integration of software, product enhancements and sales/marketing campaigns.
- Research competitors and market trends to keep the company’s product and solutions current and relevant.
- Enter all client-related account information in company CRM in order to keep all records up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years account manager or sales experience and a total of 5+ year’s work experience.
- Problem-solving abilities, customer focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to work fast-paced environment independently.
- Clear and concise communication style and strong communication/intrapersonal skills.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven team environment.