Client Description: Our client is a rapidly growing international cyber security company.
Position Summary: The Account Executive will be responsible for creating, nurturing and closing business deals while providing a seamless client experience.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop pipelines for new business
- Establish and work with clients in assigned territory
- Present and demonstrate company’s solutions to experts in the industry
- Work with account managers and analysts to close deals
- Complete four month training program to ensure complete understanding of company’s sales process
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- 0–5 years’ experience in sales, however recent grads are encouraged to apply
- Inside sales or sales experience a plus but not required
- Motivated, competitive self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skill set