Client Description: Our client is an office solutions manufacturer and designer for corporations.
Position Summary: The Account Coordinator will be responsible for providing customer service, managing orders and servicing accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the lifecycle of each order including acknowledging and verifying customer orders, submitting and reviewing orders to vendors, requesting customer deposits and reviewing project inspection reports.
- Interface with customers and update customer and vendor information in ERP systems.
- Organize and maintain files for accuracy and reporting.
- Work with customers and warehouse personnel for will-call shipments.
- Day to day scheduling of in-stock shipments.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- At least three year related experience or training.
- Previous project management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of internal ordering systems desired.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail; self-motivated; resourceful.
- Positive and professional attitude and strong communication skills.
- Committed to continuous improvement and professional development.
- Team oriented with ability to form strong working relationships with a diverse group of people.