Client Description: Our client is a residential mortgage lender.
Position Summary: The Client Advisor will be responsible for evaluating the client profiles to determine credit worthiness, financing and provide financial advice to each client.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Discuss lending practices and procedures with clients.
- Evaluate market conditions and the lending regulatory environment.
- Track data and maintain client database with current information.
- Regularly evaluate systems and processes to recommend improvements.
- Prepare and participate in weekly meetings to address issues and best practices.
- Maintain relationships with clients, referral contacts, and team members.
- Extensive training will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Ability to learn a vast quantity of information quickly.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.