Client Description: Our client acts as an extension of companies’ sales team to help them maximize their revenue.
Position Summary: The Sales Development Representative will focus on qualifying prospective customers and selling software and services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell software and services on outbound calls using a consultative and solutions based sales approach.
- Meet or exceed both new sales and renewal sales goals on monthly and quarterly basis by utilizing all product offerings.
- Capture and record customer information and sales activity data into customer relationship management system.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Take part in presentations and simulations.
- Recommend business solutions based on customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 1+ year sales experience in a consultative selling environment required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow relationships and negotiate deals
- Knowledge of the sales cycle, exceptional quota exceeding revenue performance preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with a professional client base.
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to manage multi-stage process pipeline.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.