Client Description: Our client is a furniture manufacturer and designer for commercial businesses.
Position Summary: The Business Development Representative will be responsible for generating new business opportunities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead generation and business development activity through outbound calling, networking, company research, and LinkedIn prospecting.
- Data entry of client contacts and companies into CRM system.
- Management of electronic and print mailing correspondence and sales campaigns.
- Develop, plan and execute customer acquisition and lead generation activities.
- Build relationships with customers and inform them about products that best meet their needs.
- Present a warm and personable attitude to each and every customer.
- Attend and participate in meetings, training, events and trade show.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the showroom.
- Work under the supervision of the Senior Business Development Executive.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Advanced user of Salesforce.com.
- Ability to leverage a variety of resources to prospect and qualify key decision makers.
- Experienced and skilled at cold calling, email prospecting, and product demonstrations.
- Positive and energetic phone presence, excellent listening skills, and strong writing ability.
- Skilled in opportunity qualification and objection handling.
- Possess the highest level of integrity; be coachable and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets.
- Competitive salary/commission with bonus eligibility.